Onsite Day Hire
Everyone loves this fun convenient kayak trail. It’s safe for beginners, exciting for explorers and there is one low price for the day.
Simply return before sunset.
Follow our trail map to explore endless island loops through pristine creeks and lagoons – all from our riverside property.
Allow at least 2 hours, but take your time and consider taking a picnic.
Hire includes life vests, quality sit-in boats, paddles, trail map, waterproof bag, basic instruction and easy access into creeks.
Our one low price is designed to help you relax in nature and return only when ready. We believe that hourly rates pressure you to meet schedules but if you are sure you only want one hour, please note our price is already based on a one-hour minimum rate and does not reduce.
1, 2, and 3.5 hour loops – choose as you go.
Pack a picnic because you won’t be in a hurry to leave the serenity! You can set out any time from 8am, just return before sunset.
NOTE: Our site is for exploring the creeks as a group. If your intention is to take turns and watch each other from the river bank, you will need to select Offsite Hire so we can deliver to a local picnic area.
Online Booking Form
- Click the blue Book Now button on the picture of your preferred item to start your booking.
- If you are on a mobile, you will then need to use the Availability tab to see available dates marked in green.
- You can add other items to your booking before checkout with the + Add to Booking button.
- If there are not enough kayaks listed, please phone 0475 754 222. We don’t list them all here.
- Looking for gift vouchers? Click here!