Onsite Day Hire
Temporarily Unavailable due to strong currents - please consider one of our tour options instead.
- Everyone loves our fun convenient kayak trail. It’s safe for beginners yet exciting for explorers. You will park right at our launch-site so you can return when you are ready.
Hire a kayak and follow our trail map to explore endless island loops through pristine creeks and lagoons – all from our riverside property.
Hire includes life vests, quality sit-in boats, paddles, trail map, waterproof bag, basic instruction and easy access through pristine creeks.
There is just one low price for your hire, however long you choose to stay out – simply return before sunset.
1, 2, and 3.5 hour loops – choose as you go. We recommend you allow at least 2 hours, but take your time and consider taking a picnic to make the most of your relaxing day in nature. Pack a picnic because you won’t be in a hurry to leave the serenity! You can set out any time from 8am, just return before sunset.
- If your intention is to take turns and watch each other from the river bank, please go to the Offsite Hire page so we can deliver to a local picnic area for you.
- Our private launchsite is for our hire kayaks only. If you plan to kayak with friends who have their own kayaks, please go to the Offsite Hire page so we can deliver to you.
- Our one low price is designed to help you relax in nature and return only when ready. We believe that hourly rates pressure you to meet schedules but if you plan a short trip, please note your hire price does not change.
Online Booking Form
- Click the blue Book Now button on the picture of your preferred item to start your booking.
- If you are on a mobile, you will then need to use the Availability tab to see available dates marked in green.
- You can add other items to your booking before checkout with the + Add to Booking button.
- If there are not enough kayaks listed, please phone 0475 754 222. We don’t list them all here.
- Looking for gift vouchers? Click here!