Family Fun Days
We run these fabulously fun Kayak Sessions in the school holidays so check the next dates below.
When there are no dates listed below, we also hold them on request so contact us anytime you have a group of 6 or more (at least 3 should be 4 – 16yo).
The games are all about kids having fun. As adults you are welcome to join in. (You are just as welcome to watch from the bank or enjoy a little quiet time to yourself.)
The 2-hour session uses kayak games and challenges to build confidence and paddling skills.
What to Bring
- Life vests
- Stable and roomy double-kayaks
- A paddle suited each person’s age
Sessions are run in a sheltered creek by qualified kayak instructors with police clearances and first aid qualifications.
No experience is needed and all equipment is provided.
- Hat, sunscreen, water shoes, shorts or stretchy 3/4 length pants, long-sleeved rashie and a good-sized drink.
- A towel and change of clothes is recommended in cooler weather.
- Let us know if you have a Children’s University card for signing off.
No upcoming dates. Please contact us to book a session on request.
Note: These sessions are also fabulous for school groups.
As above. Date and time is negotiated when sessions are run on request.
Online Booking Form