Family Fun Days
We run these fabulously fun Kayak Sessions on weekends and school holidays so round up the gang and give us a call.
- Please ensure you have more children than adults in your group.
- You can also contact us anytime you have a group of 6 or more (we recommend that at least 3 of your group should be 4 – 16yo).
The games are all about learning kayak skills and water safety through games.
Using kayak games and challenges to build confidence and paddling skills, these sessions incorporate 1.5 hours on the water so allow 2 hours from arrival.
Summer Session Time: 8am – 10am
Please be aware we need a minimum of 6 people to commence so stay in touch. If we don’t get enough for the games we can still take you on a creek tour.
What to Bring
- Life vests
- Stable and roomy double-kayaks
- A paddle suited to each person’s age
Sessions are run in a sheltered creek by qualified kayak instructors with police clearances and first aid qualifications.
No experience is needed and all equipment is provided.
- Hat, sunscreen, water shoes, shorts or stretchy 3/4 length pants, long-sleeved rashie and a good-sized drink.
- A towel and change of clothes is recommended in cooler weather.
- Let us know if you have a Children’s University card for signing off.
Please contact us to book a session on request.
Note: These sessions are also fabulous for school groups.
Your group booking will attract automatic discounts.
Children (3-16yo): $30
0-2yo: no charge but must be listed on the booking form.
Online Booking Form