HireBook Online Now!
Onsite Hire – Explore our Wetlands
Are you new to kayaking, or just want something really convenient?
Explore the tranquil creeks and lagoons of the unique and beautiful Woolenook Wetlands directly from our riverside property.
We provide you with a map and show you how to choose your distance and pace throughout our beginner-friendly creeks. Choose from our 1, 2, and 3.5 hour loops, or even make up your own!
Pack a picnic because you won’t be in a hurry to leave the serenity! The times are up to you; simply be back before dark.
- Prices include paddles, PFDs (life jackets), maps, guide books, waterproof bags (for keys and phones), toilet bag, and basic instruction and guidance. Wondering what to bring?
- Introductory guides are now available to get you started!
- Feel free to ask about large group discounts. Special rates for non-profit organisations.
Offsite Hire – Your Own Adventure
Our offsite rates are calculated per 24 hours so you can enjoy kayaking in a location of your choosing, with big discounts for each consecutive night of hire.
Collect your hired kayaks or canoes from us or have them delivered to your location.
Starting and finishing at different locations? Contact us to arrange shuttle services between your car and start/finish location.
Please note that kayaks are to be returned/collected within 23 hours on the final night.
- Paddles and PFDs (life jackets) are included in the cost of hire.
- Additional gear is available for hire, including large dry bags and watertight drums.
- See our FAQ for other gear and clothing recommendations.
Offsite Hire Prices
|Canoe / Tandem|
|Riverbend Caravan Park||Free!||Free!|
|Renmark, Paringa, Murtho Forest, Wilkadene, Lock 6||$10||$10|
|Calperum Station or Pike River||$30||$30|
|Unlisted location||Please contact us to arrange.|