Congratulations on receiving a Canoe the Riverland Gift Voucher – you are in for an amazing experience!
Gift voucher instructions, terms and conditions are below, and feel free to contact us with any questions.
Instructions, Terms and Conditions
- Please book in advance, especially for tours.
- You can book online with the code on your voucher. Simply click on Apply Promo or Voucher when entering the number of people attending.
Or you can contact us by phone or email to arrange a suitable date.
- We occasionally reschedule a tour or hire date based on weather or other safety conditions. Read more on our FAQ page for details.
- A voucher can only be used once and is considered redeemed if only one person attends, or if children take up the extra voucher places.
- The voucher can only be redeemed by attending the specified Hire/Tour – or a different tour or hire to the same or lesser value if agreed by both parties.
- Gift Vouchers generally expire 12 calendar months after printed date of issue. If your voucher has expired, please call us to discuss a possible extension.