Events and Bookings
Kids Holiday Activities
The morning covers basic instruction using games. Run by qualified kayak instructors in a sheltered creek. After a snack break, we explore the creek.
Bring hat, sunscreen, water shoes, shorts or stretchy 3/4 length pants, long-sleeved rashie, a good-sized drink, and morning tea.
Parents are welcome to watch. An adult may share a double kayak with their child if the child is unsure about going alone.
No experience is needed / All equipment is provided / Weather permitting.
- Wednesday 4th October 2017
- Thursday 12th October 2017
- Wednesday 20th December 2017
- Wednesday 3rd January 2018
- Tuesday 9th January 2018
- Thursday 18th January 2018
- Monday 22nd January 2018
- Friday 20th April 2018
- Thursday 26th April 2018
Price: $25 per child (8 – 15yo suggested but we are flexible)
Paddle under the glorious sunset, then as the moon rises, glide silently through moonlit waters.
Tours available up to 3 nights per month, over the full moon.
- September 5th, 6th & 7th
- October 5th, 6th & 7th
- November 3rd, 4th & 5th
- December 3rd, 4th & 5th
- January 1st, 2nd & 3rd 2018
- January 30th, 31st & Feb 1st 2018
Price: Adult $65, Child (over 10 recommended) $40
Basic Kayak Skills Session
Learn the fundamentals of kayaking in our fun and safe environment. Suits all ages. Times: 9am – 10.30am.
- Equipment & Safety
- Entry & Exit
- Position & technique
- Forward Paddle
- Sweep Stroke
- Emergency Stop
- Draw Stroke
Bring water shoes, stretchy clothes and a drink. Although we will try to keep you dry, a towel and change of clothes is a good idea.
- Please click on the booking button to see if any there are upcoming dates
- Dates are organised on demand so please call or email us to express an interest
Price: $45 per person